Bug-Topia Pest Control is a rapidly growing family-owned and operated business that has been servicing the Gold Coast, Brisbane, and surrounding suburbs for the past 5 years.
We service both domestic and commercial clients and have built a strong rapport and trust with all our clients. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards across the complete customer journey so that we can provide the highest quality services and products to our customers.
With our expanding client base and 5-star customer reviews, we are looking to add another dynamic, professional, and knowledgeable pest control technician to our team.
Our company focuses on providing a 5-star service to our customers AT ALL TIMES, together with integrity, accountability and a positive working relationship.
All shortlisted candidates will be considered after a 1-week trial to ensure you are the right fit for the company and our culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working with domestic, commercial, and building clientele and will need to be reliable and be able to work unsupervised once you’ve been through the required probationary period. During your probationary period, you will be supervised and accompanied by our Technical Director to ensure you are familiar with our work methodologies.
As part of our team, you will have the exciting opportunity to continue learning about the pest control trade and new ways of managing pests and helping protect our clients’ assets. You will be able to work both autonomously and in a fun, energetic and supportive team, and contribute to a positive and inspirational team environment. As well as increasing your team building and leadership skills.
Amongst other things you will be responsible for:
– Inspecting client’s premises thoroughly for any signs of pests & carrying out appropriate measures as required to eliminate the pests
– Communicating with clients regarding the pest eradication and prevention process
– Taking direction from the bookings team with daily jobs and customer service tasks
– Working with the sales team, customers, supervisors and directors to find on-site solutions that present themselves on a day to day basis
– Developing and maintaining long term customer relationships
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Studying towards/Hold a QLD Pest Control Technician licence (incl Timber Pests)
– Full and valid Manual Australian drivers licence
– Be legally entitled to work in Australia
– Align with our business culture & purpose
– Can work both autonomously and in a team environment
– Enthusiastic work ethic
– Professional presentation with high customer service skills
– Be driven by hard work and incentives
– Meet set deadlines
– Be willing to continue to learn and develop your skills
– Have good communication skills
– Ability to obtain a Police Clearance
– Healthy and fit with an ability to climb into roof voids, and sub-floor spaces
– Able to work to flexible schedule and hours and if required, Saturday mornings
In the future, you may be required to apply for and certify for one or more of the following and as such, it would be beneficial that at the time of your application there is nothing preventing you from the:
– Ability to obtain a Construction White Card
– Ability to obtain Working at Heights ticket
– Ability to obtain a Working with Children Blue Card
Part-time hours: 38 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year