Chaindrite Crawling Insect Spray is a new low odour oil-based professional aerosol insecticide with a powerful flush and kill effect on cockroaches. Chaindrite is an easy to apply aerosol “without the splutter”. This product is an excellent knockdown and flushing agent and has long term residual activity.
Chaindrite provides effective protection against crawling insects and kills Cockroaches, Bedbugs, Ants, Spiders, Fleas, Millipedes, Slaters, Earwigs, Wasps and Flies.
Key features and benefits of Chaindrite Crawling Insect Spray
- Flexible extension tube that provides a smooth delivery
- Contains professional Strength actives for fast knock-down and long residual activity
- Is an oil-based formulation that provides enhanced penetration and killing efficacy over water-based aerosols
- Easy to apply and use, without any sputter
- Imiprothrin - excellent flushing and knock-down agent. Cypermethrin - long residual
- The product will not foam like water-based aerosols and will consistently deliver the results, in line with your customers’ expectations