Fastrac Blox Rodenticide is a ready-to-use, highly palatable, and all-weatherable block bait that controls rats and mice, including those resistant to anticoagulants.
Key Benefits of Fastrac Blox Rodenticide:
- Contains the acute active ingredient Bromethalin, a unique non-anticoagulant available for the first time in Australia.
- Rodents can consume a lethal dose of FASTRAC Blox in a single night’s feed, and succumb to the poison in 2 or more days.
- Unique formulation kill rats and mice that are resistant to anticoagulant formulations.
- Fastrac Blox is the fastest-acting block rodenticide currently available.
- Its effective knockdown when compared to anticoagulants means more rodents can be controlled with less bait, saving pest controllers time and money.
- Can be used up to 30m from buildings and permanent structures
Fastrac Blox Rodenticide is designed for use with the Bell Labs Protecta range of bait stations and is suitable for both damp and dry applications in and around industrial, commercial and agricultural buildings. It is ideal for initial rodent treatments, population knockdown and as part of a rotational rodent bait program.
Fastrax Blox Rodenticide currently has no direct antidote. However, treatment programs are available for sub-lethal ingestions.
Fastrac Blox is available in a 4kg bucket which contains approximately 266 x 15g wax bait blocks.
Chemistry Class: Neurotoxin
Application Rate: 2-40 blox per bait station