The Trelona ATBS (Advanced Termite Baiting System) is a carton of 16 pre-assembled active inground termite bait stations ready to be installed. They contain pre-loaded actives with 2 x 124 g bait cartridges per station.
Trelona ATBS is designed to fit perfectly into any termite control solution.
Key features of the Trelona ATBS Advanced Termite Baiting System:
- New novel active ingredient, Novaluron, achieves complete colony elimination, more efficiently than other baiting systems
- Superior bait matrix with Puri-Cell technology, Trelona® ATBS provides a highly palatable, compressed cellulose matrix
- Application flexibility to combine Trelona ATBS with Termidor® Residual orTermidor® HE soil treatments to suit property construction and client requirements
- Pre-assembled, easy to use and durable design constructed from premium high-impact plastic
- Low profile design sits at soil level to minimise interference with lawnmowers and foot traffic
- Patented quick-lock cap designed to minimise tampering by children and pets
- Cartridge system making the station easy to service
How does Trelona ATBS Advanced Termite Baiting System work?
Powered by a novel active ingredient Novaluron, Trelona requires much less bait for complete colony elimination to be achieved when compared to other termite baits.
Trelona ATBS gives pest management professionals the freedom to offer their customers an Active on Application (AoA)System or an Active Monitoring System.
As an AoA System, Trelona ATBS allows pest professionals to extend out their inspection frequencies whilst providing year-round protection from installation. ATBS can also be set up as an Active Monitoring System (AMS) with a timber termite Monitoring Base and a single 124g Trelona Bait cartridge, this application will require more regular inspection than the AoA System. The unique ATBS station holds up to 248 grams of bait and has been designed to encourage termite interception and quick feeding. This provides pest professionals with the peace of mind that their client's most valuable asset is being protected.
Trelona ATBS may also be used in combination with BASF’s industry-leading termiticides, Termidor® Residual Termiticide and Insecticide and Termidor® HE Residual Termiticide so a management system can be tailored for any situation.
For use in areas conducive to termite foraging
Install Trelona in and around structures to be monitored or protected. Trelona may be installed as an Active Monitoring System with a single Trelona Bait cartridge in each station or as an Active on Application System with two Trelona Bait cartridges in each station. For further detail refer to label - General Instructions.
Managing termites within structures
Trelona and ATBS are compatible with and designed to be used in conjunction with the complete range of Termidor® Products. Termites within structures should be controlled and eradicated using Termidor Foam, Termidor Residual Termiticide and Insecticide and/or Termidor HE. Where construction issues limit the efficacy of either Trelona, ATBS or a Termidor treated zone or in areas of high risk, a combination system can be applied to protect the structure.
Chemistry Class: Benzoylureas