Avipoint P20 Wide Bird Spikes are made from high quality stainless steel spikes insert-moulded into UV stabilised polycarbonate base. Available by the metre.
Avipoint P20 Wide Bird Spikes are designed to provide effective and humane control of problem urban birds. The upward pointing wires or 'spikes' act as a physical barrier to the birds without hurting them. The clever design means that just three types of bird spike provide the solution to virtually every situation where bird spike are suitable. This reduces the need to carry several different stock lines.
- Bird Activity: Pigeons, gulls and starlings - daytime perching, night-time roosting and some nesting area.
- Infestation: Used for heavy pressure infestations
- Where to Use: For most building ledges
- Protects Area: Up to 205mm
- Base Width: 45mm
- Distance Between Wires: 33mm
- Height: 129mm
- Distance Between Spike Tips: 140mm
The AVIPOINT™ 'P' series bird spike can be used to protect buildings against pigeons in a wide variety of situations, from day time perching to night roosting sites and from the narrowest pipes to the widest of building ledges.