Globe's 50mm Premium Bird Netting is suitable for larger birds such as pigeons and seagulls. Our premium bird nets are suitable for all levels of bird infestation and are manufactured from knotted high-density polythene (HDPE) for durability.
Key features and benefits of Globe's Premium Bird Netting:
Globe's Premium Bird Netting is constructed to the highest quality to ensure the netting can withstandard the elements for long-lasting bird proofing.
- Bird netting does not absorb water or stretch
- Made from chemically inert high density poly ethylene (HDPE)
- UV stabilised
- Twisted twine 6 strands thick (12/6)
- Twine Diameter = 0.85-0.9mm
- Twine Weight = 0.44-0.45g/m, weight of net = 17sq/m per kg
- Break Strength = 15kg
Available in a variety of standard sizes to suit your bird proofing application. Contact us if you require made to order custom sized nets.