Aqua K-Othrine is a pyrethroid based insecticide concentrate for use as a space-spray for the control of adult mosquitoes, flies, stored product pests and American and German Cockroaches.
Aqua K-Othrine gives the professional pest controller a better performing/cost alternative to natural pyrethrum.
Key features and benefits of Aqua-K-Othrine Insecticide Space-Spray Concentrate
- 20 g/L deltamethrin in a unique emulsion in water (EW) formulation
- Built in anti-evaporant technology (FFAST)
- Available in compact 1 L pack (treats 20 hectares)
- Water-based (low hydrocarbon solvent content) EW formulation
- APVMA registered for use against mosquitoes and flies
- AQIS Approval Type A (in areas which contain prescribed goods)
- WHO Pesticide Evaluation Scheme approved
- Widely used around the world for mosquito and fly control campaigns
Application Rate: 2.5-50mL/ha