Arilon® is a non-repellent insecticide which provides excellent control of ants, cockroaches and other key insect pest species on a variety of interior and exterior surfaces.
Arilon has a unique mode of action which allows the insecticide to be passed to other ants/cockroaches and offers strong residual performance. Unlike pyrethroid products which have a fast knockdown effect, Arilon® takes several hours to activate.
Arilon® can be used in a variety of use sites – in and around household and commercial/ industrial locations for more versatile application with fewer treatment limitations.
Key features and benefits of Arilon Insecticide
- Non-repellent – can be used in conjunction with Advion and Optigard gels
- Superior transfer through nest mates of insect pests
- Can be used inside and outside premises
- Suitable for a broad range of surfaces
- Use in pyrethroid resistance management programs
- Ideal for use in commercial situations
- No odour and non-staining
- Easy-to-use, water dispersible granule formulation
Chemistry Class: Oxadiazine
Application Rate: 2.5 g - 5 g per 1 litre of water