A non-repellent, broad-spectrum residual spray for control of a wide range of insect pests in and around Domestic, Industrial, Commercial and Public Service Buildings and in other situations as per the Directions for Use table.
Registered for the control of cockroaches, flies, spiders, fleas, ants, silverfish, bed bugs, millipedes and other insect pests.
Key features and benefits of Ficam W Insecticide:
- Readily disperses in spray tank
- Registered for millipede control
- Odourless, non-staining, non-tainting and non-corrosive
- Carbamate product (reversible acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitor)
- Rotational product for insecticide resistance management
- Large particle size providing excellent residual activity on a range of surfaces
- Registered for indoor and outdoor application
Contains active 800g/kg Bendiocarb
Application Rate: 15-30g/L