Goliath Gel Cockroach Bait provides complete, lasting and cost-effective cockroach contro in a palatable, potent, economical and convenient gel form.
One bait per square metre of Goliath is potent enough to quickly eliminate an active colony and go on protecting the area for up to three months. With over a thousand bait placements in every tube, Goliath provides large economical coverage that’s easy to apply.
Key features of Goliath Cockroach Gel
- Lasting and cost-effective cockroach control
- Superior palatability for up to 3 months resulting in increased bait uptake
- Unsurpassed efficacy providing long term results in the toughest situations
- Transfer Effect™ ensuring the powerful active is passed to all population members for total control
- Most cost effective cockroach gel available with one cartridge producing up to 1,166 placements (One bait per square metre)
- Contains active 0.5g/kg Fipronil
How does Goliath Cockroach Gel work?
Goliath® Gel contains 0.5 g/kg of the active ingredient, meaning only small amounts of bait are required for the powerful Goliath Transfer Effect™ to start working through cockroach populations, providing unsurpassed levels of control.
Once cockroaches have eaten Goliath Gel, they act as mobile baits. Taking the Goliath dose back to the harbourage, they contaminate others through cannibalisation and consumption of faecal matter. That Transfer Effect extends its activity to areas which are difficult to treat and ensures that the whole population is fully controlled.
The Transfer Effect is particularly important since not all cockroaches will find the gel placements. Knockdown products like sprays, which cause rapid mortality, do not have this effect because the cockroaches are killed before they have the chance to return to the harbourage.
Goliath Gel controls cockroaches at their source, which translates into highly effective, long-term control. The gel that remains after the infestation has been controlled will continue to provide protection and control of future infestations for about three months.
Chemistry Class: Phenylpyrazoles