Perigen® Defence 500EC is a residual insecticide suitable for use in the protection of various materials against the effects of insect damage.
It is registered for the control of mosquitoes, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ants and more in domestic and commercial situations. Perigen Defence 500EC Residual Insecticide is a highly suitable product for the residual control of borers and dry-wood termites and for internal treatment for moth protection and beetle attack, this product will provide you with outstanding protection with every application.
Key features and benefits of Perigen Defence 500EC Residual Insecticide:
- Synthetic Pyrethroid for both indoor and outdoor use
- Provides long-lasting residual protection of many different kinds of materials
- Broad spectrum of activity – Target pests include: cockroaches, ants, silverfish, drywood termites, timber borers, fleas, spiders, mosquitoes, flies, carpet beetle, variegated carpet beetle, webbing clothes moth, case-making clothes moth, lawn armyworm
- Effective at low concentrations
- High level of safety when used according to the label
Application Rate: 2-30mL/L