Seclira WSG insecticide is a non-staining, odourless, broad spectrum, general insect control solution for indoor and outdoor use.
Seclira WSG is formulated into unique Water Soluble Granules, which dissolve totally clear resulting in a non-staining solution which remains in suspension ensuring uniformity and consistency of application.
Seclira WSG is formulated with a novel, non-repellent active ingredient, which provides superior knockdown characteristics and contains BASF Genuine Transfer Effect technology resulting in unmatched performance.
Key features of Seclira WSG Insecticide
- Dissolves clear and remains in suspension providing an odourless, non-staining formulation
- Versatility of application indoors and outdoors providing pest professionals with a flexible rotation strategy
- When dissolved, Seclira WSG remains in suspension to ensure uniformity and consistency of application
- Conveniently applied as a surface spray, Seclira WSG Insecticide is perfect for harbourages, cracks and crevices
- Contains active: 400g/kg Dinotefuran
- Available in 200gm and 500gm
How does Seclira WSG Insecticide work?
Seclira WSG will not prevent feeding on gel baits such as Goliath Cockroach Gel and Goliath Liquid Ant Bait. Approved for use both inside and out, Seclira WSG controls a broad spectrum of pests including ants, cockroaches, mosquitos, wasps, bed bugs, spiders and other crawling insects.
Chemistry Class: Neonicotinoids
Application Rate: 10-40g per 5L