Temprid Residual Insecticide is registered for the use in the management of ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas and bed bugs (including pyrethroid-resistant) in various domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings.
Temprid 75 is a suspension concentrate that offers a unique dual mode of action by combining two powerful and effective residual insectides: Betacyfluthrin and Imidacloprid.
Key features and benefits of Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide:
- Unique fast action combined with long residual action
- Two modes of action
- Uses HAS™ (Homogenised Active Solution) technology which combines both actives via a unique milling process which defines precise tolerances to ensure the optimum particle size and ensures the two actives work together to maximum effect
- Water based with low applicaton rate
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Temprid is twice as fast as Bifenthrin
- A versatile product that can be relied on to perform at any stage of the pest life-cycle
- Controls pests for up to 28 days when applied preventatively
- Highly cost effective – Temprid offers 10 times more control at eight weeks
Application Rate: 10mL/L