The Versafoamer HH is an efficient foamer based on a standard B&G 3.8L tank, and is pressurised by hand.
The XR-Value provides precision control of the foam delivery, and the 6 inch curved tip is designed for treating voids behind walls and cabinets.
This system is easy to use, there are no adjustments to make during application, and it can be carried anywhere in a commercial and residential account.
Key features and benefits of the B&G Versafoamer HH 4L Foamer
- Lightweight 3.8L stainless steel tank
- Hand-pump foam pressuriser
- Generates 35-40 psi pressure
- Features a 6-inch curved tip & XR valve system
- No adjustments, makes great foam every time
- Excellent for termites, ants or small flies
- Great for wall voids and drains
- Most parts interchangeable with standard B&G parts