Talon GT Pro Rodenticide Grain Bait Block is the new addition to the brodifacoum-based TALON® family. Talon GT Pro Grain Bait Block is a palatable rodenticide provides a quality grain block which kills rats and mice in a single feed. Talon GT Pro Grain Bait Block is a special milled multigrain extruded block.
Key benefits of Talon GT Pro Rodenticide Grain Bait Block
- Controls rodents resistant to other anticoagulants, including warfarin, coumatetralyl and bromadiolone
- The high-quality extruded block contains a special milled multigrain mix, food grade attractants bound with wax, and anti-moulding agents
- Contains a bittering agent for a human taste deterrent.
- Bait blocks features gnawing channel grooves and exposed grain surfaces to encourage rodents to gnaw
- You will find Talon GT Pro to be an easy-to-handle product, and your customers will appreciate the minimal odour.
- Great for situations where there are alternative food sources, when feeding/block uptake is limited and in rotation with highly weatherable and durable Talon XT Pro Wax Blocks.
Rodent Baiting Strategy
To get the best results with Talon GT Pro Rodenticide Grain Bait Blocks, eliminate as far as practicable all alternative food sources.
- Bait infested area. Place bait stations under cover.
- Inspect bait stations regularly.
- Replace eaten baits. If eaten quickly, increase the number of bait stations.
- Continue observation and replenishment until no more bait is taken.
- Baiting for at least two weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
Chemistry Class: Benzenes
Application Rate: 1-3 Blocks per station