HomeGuard® GT is a plastic granular material termite protection product, impregnated with Bifenthrin.
HomeGuard® GT is designed to prevent concealed entry of subterranean termites through perimeter cavities and construction voids.
HomeGuard® GT in combination with a strip shield of HomeGuard® PB are used as components of a termite management system and meet the requirements of AS 3660.1 and AS 3660.3 - Termite Management.
Key benefits of the HomeGuard Precision Termite Management System
- Effective – Scientifically proven to block, repel and kill subterranean termites
- Proven – Is registered by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA), having passed stringent testing of its effectiveness and safety
- Convenient – Easy to install during construction – keeping you on time and on budget
- Flexible Options – A “One-Stop” solution that can be adapted to suit a wide range of structural situations, with both subterranean termite barrier, moisture barrier and damp proofing
- Enduring – Designed to last for the life of your home (50 years)
- Safe & Eco Friendly – Non-scheduled, non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-invasive – safe for on-site workers, your family and pets