HomeGuard DPC provides total termite protection for the building perimeters. HomeGuard DPC (Damp Proof Course) is a tough, 500 micron, embossed polymer sheeting impregnated with Bifenthrin and when used as a component of a termite management system, meet the requirements of AS 3660.1 approved in accordance with and AS 3660.3 – Termite Management.
The purpose of HomeGuard DPC is to provide protection for the perimeter of a building against concealed access by subterranean termites. HomeGuard DPC can also be used as a damp proof course when installed according to BCA guidelines.
Key features and benefits of Homeguard Perimeter DPC White Sheeting (Damp Proof Course)
- Quick and easy to install with no special tools required
- 500 micron – designed for strength
- Conforms to the Australian Standard AS2870 as a Damp Proof Membrane
- Can be used as a Damp Proof Membrane and Termite Barrier
- Cost effective
- Provides a robust barrier against all the economically important species of subterranean termites: Available in 1m x 50m rolls and 0.3m x 50m rolls
The product can be installed in the following areas:
- Building perimeters
- Retaining walls
- Construction and control joints
- As an approved damp proof course, when installed according to BCA regulations