Homeguard Termiflex Termiticidal Adhesive and Sealant is a unique sealant / builder's adhesive that has been impregnated with Biflex. Use Homeguard Termiflex to hold Homeguard sheets in place until other building elements are installed, by fastening joints and corners corners and holding the sheet to bricks, blocks, concrete and other buliding materials in the gaps between nails and other similar fastening devices.
Homeguard Termiflex can provide an effective, fleible, standalone barrier in construction joins, in gaps between the bottom plate of a timber frame sitting on an uneven concrete slab, around electrical cables in PVC conduits, around starter bars and in many other situations.
Post construction, Homegauard Termiflex can be forced into cold joints where concrete has shrunk to leave open joints and cracks that provide opportunities for termites to gain access.
Key features and benefits of Homeguard Termiflex Termiticidal Adhesive and Sealant
- Adhesive - Can be used to fasten HomeGuard sheet products (HomeGuard TMB, HomeGuard DPC and HomeGuard Blue) to each other and to other building elements
- Sealant - Can be used to seal expansion joints, cracks, and gaps between joints and building materials to repel and exclude termites
- Repels and excludes termites
- It skins immediately and cures rapidly
- Clear and blends into other building materials
- 2g/kg Bifenthrin