Carton of 10 Trelona Advance Termite Bait Stations suitable for monitoring for termite activity or used as active stations by using Trelona Termite Bait.
Trelona’s Advance Termite Bait System (ATBS) has been designed to survive the toughest of conditions whilst also being simple and efficient to install. The robust inground bait stations have been developed to accelerate interception and encourage feeding. As a monitoring system, ATBS ensures minimal disturbance during inspection and bait replacement. As an 'Active on Application' system, Trelona ATBS holds more bait than any other comparable system.
The unique ATBS station holds up to 248 grams of bait and has been designed to encourage termite interception and quick feeding.
Key features and benefits of Trelona's Advance Termite Bait Stations
- Low profile design – sits at soil level to to minimise interference with lawn mowers and foot traffic
- Patented quick lock cap, designed to minimise tampering by children and pets
- Stations pre-assembled saving installation time
Why use the Trelona Advance Termite Bait System?
Trelona® ATBS combines the latest research in termite behavior with the most advanced termite bait system to provide:
- A sturdy and discrete bait station, designed to encourage station interception and feeding
- A system which can be applied as both a monitoring or an active system, providing year-round protection
- An advanced bait matrix, containing revolutionary termite bait technology that makes it irresistible to termites