The Trelona Termite Bait Cartridge (TBC) contains a highly palatable compressed Puri-cell formulation with the inclusion of the novel active ingredient Novaluron. Novaluron is a chitin synthesis inhibitor and when consumed by termites it impairs the ability of a termite to properly synthesise chitin - an essential polymer required for the formation of termite exoskeletons. In Australian trials, the Trelona termite bait demonstrated outstanding performance. Colony elimination was achieved with significantly less bait when compared to industry standard baits.
This pack contains 6 x 124g Trelona Termite Bait cartridges - a compressed ready-to-use termite bait for the control of subterranean termites and the protection of structures. Each cartridge contains highly palatable compressed puri-cell bait matrix.
- The active ingredient is Novaluron 5g/kg.
- The prepackaged bait requires no mixing.
- The bait is registered for the control of Mastotermes darwiniensis
Key features of Trelona Termite Bait
- New active ingredient – Trelona’s novel active ingredient ‘Novaluron’ achieves complete colony elimination with less bait than other baiting products on the market.
- Superior bait matrix – BASF’s Puri-Cell technology provides a highly palatable compressed cellulose matrix - a preferred feeding source for foraging worker termites. Trelona baits are presented in preassembled canisters which require no mixing on installation.
- User flexibility – Pest management professionals have the flexibility to combine Trelona ATBS, Termidor Residual or Termidor HE soil treatments to suit the needs of the property construction and client requirements.
- Easy to use and durable design – The ATBS stations are constructed with a premium high-impact plastic and are completely pre-assembled. The stations feature a low-profile design incorporating BASF’s patented quick-lock lid and unique Spider station access tool for security and ease of service.
Benefits of Trelona's Advance Termite Bait System
Trelona ATBS gives pest management professionals the freedom to offer their customers a traditional monitoring system or an ‘Active on Application’ system.
As an ‘Active on Application’ system, Trelona ATBS allows pest professionals to extend out their inspection frequencies whilst providing year-round protection from installation. The unique ATBS station holds up to 248 grams of bait and has been designed to encourage termite interception and quick feeding. This provides pest professionals with the peace of mind that their clients most valuable asset is being protected.
Chemistry Class: Benzoylureas