Termidor SC Residual Termiticide and Insecticide provides superior levels of control across subterranean termites, ants, cockroaches, spiders, and flies.
Termidor has been developed with BASF’s advanced non-repellent technology, providing significant advantages over other inferior insecticides. This non-repellent technology results in reduced insecticide use, unsurpassed efficacy and superior residual characteristics. Termidor’s unique Transfer Effect™ ensures the powerful active ingredient can be passed effectively throughout the pest population ensuring pests continue to interact with the insecticide without detection or disruption in behaviour – leading to unmatched levels of efficacy, long term residual control and reduced call backs.
Key Benefits of Termidor SC Residual Termiticide
- Advanced non-repellent technology resulting in reduced application use patterns and cost savings
- Broad spectrum activity for the control of termites, cockroaches, ants, flies, spiders, earwigs, millipedes and house crickets
- Termidor is user friendly as it has no odour and cannot be detected by termites.
- Unique treatment flexibility for use in conjunction with bait treatments such as Trelona® ATBS
- Termidor Transfer Effect™ ensuring the powerful active is passed throughout pest populations for total population control
- Contains active 100g/L Fipronil
- Up to 3 months residual protection against certain pests
How Termidor SC Residual Termiticide Works
Termidor is applied as a continuous chemical soil zone around and under the home. Some termiticides are repellent and rely on keeping termites away from treated structures. Termites cannot detect Termidor and will not avoid the treated area. As a result, termites continue to forage through the soil until they encounter Termidor and pick up a lethal dose.
Termidor will also control ants, domestic cockroaches, web-spinning spiders and houseflies by direct contact and residual activity on treated surfaces. When applied as a surface spray as directed, Termidor will give up to 3 months’ control of ants and is best applied as pest activity increases in early spring.
Chemistry Class: Phenylpyrazoles
Application Rate: 6mL per 1L